- INTERNATIONAL PR: HOW WE PROCEED
- REAL-TIME WORLDWIDE CLIPPING SERVICE
- FULL ONLINE REPORTING
- WE INVOLVE LOCAL SUBSIDIARIES
- A STRONG RELATIONSHIP WITH MAIN MEDIA
- SOME ADVANCED FEATURES
- LOCAL EDITING
- TEXT AND TRANSLATION QUALITY
- PRESS CONFERENCE & ONE TO ONE MEETINGS
INTERNATIONAL PR: HOW WE PROCEED
REAL-TIME WORLDWIDE CLIPPING SERVICE
- Any report can be generated in a few seconds.
- All clippings are available online. Email alerts or RSS on mobile phones are sent to the MarComm department and local subsidiaries each time a new clipping is uploaded.
- A dedicated local clipping network in Argentina, Brazil, China, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Russia and Mexico…
- Weekly e-newsletter with all clippings.
FULL ONLINE REPORTING
- PDF press report is generated online.
- Criteria: subject, country, period.
- Number of article and EAV per country.
- Dispatch by subject.
- For each article: media name, country, publication date, circulation, and journalist name.
WE INVOLVE LOCAL SUBSIDIARIES
- Mepax strongly believes that PR and advertisement activities should be done in a more centralised and rationalised way in order to better optimise quality and cost.
- Local teams are involved and can utilize all the saved time on high added-value tasks (conferences, journalists follow-ups…).
- Each local subsidiary has an access filtered according to its local data.
- Each PR is sent according to specific local requirements: selection of press files to be sent are managed by the system.
- Our system enables local proofreading.
Direct editing of corrections is possible on-line.
- Local contact is mentioned on all press releases.
A STRONG RELATIONSHIP WITH MAIN MEDIA
More than a huge database
- Mepax has 20,000 contact names in its database.
Amongst them, we have defined a list of the world ́s top 1000 media.
We have forged a strong partnership with these publications and closely follow up with them.
- All journalists have a profile describing the subjects which can be a matter of interest for them.
All sendings take this into account.
Advanced tools to ensure a high interactivity
- All journalists have a customised access with the latest PR and pictures sent to them.
They can find all PR related to a given topic thanks to a reliable search engine.
3,000 journalists are using their customised access on a regular basis (others use the attached e-mail materials directly) and we have 3,000 visits/month.
- We track all main journalists not using their access. We contact them to invite them to do so.
- Reminders are sent every month to journalists.
- We receive 5,000 journalists’ requests by email every year.
Every year, more than 1,000 international journalists from 30 different countries attend a conference or a one-to-one meeting organized by Mepax.
Journalist connection statistics on an Emerson Industrial Automation press file. The PR has been published 65 times.
SOME ADVANCED FEATURES
- A reminder is sent every month to all journalists who received the last PRs, and asking for feedback.
We have 5,000 answers per year.
- When a journalist tells us that a PR will be published specific reminders will be sent after 2, 4 and 6 months.
- We integrate 1,000 editorial schedules for the most important magazines.
Every day, the system selects press files that could be sent to a journalist 1.5 months before publication.
- We mention exhibition programs in press files when it is relevant, and launch specific sending when journalists are preparing the show issue.
- We identify who is reading the press files that we send and can implement a more efficient follow-up.
In all key countries, Mepax can edit your texts locally.
- Skilled editors
- Proven solutions
Europe: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain,Sweden, Turkey, UK.
Asia: China, India, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam.
Americas: Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, USA.
Mepax edits more than 100 case studies per year.
TEXT AND TRANSLATION QUALITY
Mepax does not utilise technical translator services.
- We work with local editors from major industrial magazines.
- Ensuring best quality.
- Adaptation is made if necessary.
- We have been working with the same people for years.
We have implemented processes to take into account all corrections made by our customers.
- Local subsidiaries can evaluate translations. Average mark is 8/10.
- We are a team of experienced engineers with advanced knowledge in editing technical PR.
- Application stories can be made locally anywhere in the world.
PRESS CONFERENCE & ONE TO ONE MEETINGS
Mepax can set one to one meetings with your Product Managers or your Top Management, and Editors anywhere in the world.
- Thanks to Mepax strong relationship with journalists, we can guarantee you the success of your press conferences.
- Mepax also brings its Know-How for the concept, content and speaker training.